The twin pillars of IASIO Services are: supported stability leading to change, and opportunity to do so. Our strength lies in our ability to adapt to the changing needs of our funders and to the changing landscape of the external environment, while keeping the person central throughout. In this sense IASIO Services represent an important bridge between the socially excluded person and the community, one that is unique in Ireland.
- Access to employment allows for social integration and resettlement and provides financial independence. It boosts the economy at local and national level and brings prosperity and security to communities.
- Our Services are funded by The Probation Service, The Irish Prison Service and the HSE, and assist people in accessing training, education, employment and sustainable resettlement in the community.
- 34,236 people had been referred to our Services by the end of 2020.
- Of those referred to our employment services, almost 20,000 placements have been made into training, education and employment.
- 6,000 people accessed primary needs resettlement supports (housing, medical cards, Social Welfare etc.) through the Resettlement Service.
- Each of our Services has a proven track record of success while delivering outstanding results based on value for money principles
NUMBER OF PEOPLE AND PLACEMENTS TO END OF 2020
|SERVICE||ENGAGED REFERRALS||TRAINING & EDUCATION PLACEMENTS||EMPLOYMENT PLACEMENTS||TOTAL PEOPLE||NO. OF PLACEMENTS|
* Resettlement Service Complete