IASIO is fully compliant with The Governance Code for the Community, Voluntary and Charitable Sector in Ireland. We confirm that a review of our organisation’s compliance with the principles in the Code was conducted and was based on an assessment of our organisational practice against the recommended actions for each principle;
Principle 1: Leading our organisation
Principle 2: Exercising control over our organisation
Principle 3: Being transparent and accountable
Principle 4: Working effectively
Principle 5: Behaving with integrity
We confirm that our organisation is committed to the standards outlined in these principles. We commit to reviewing our organisational practice against the recommended actions for each principle each year.
Click on the link to download a signed copy of the 5 Principles of the Governance Code.
Click on the link to download a copy of the IASIO Constitution.
- Please click here (Will be available in April 2017) to download the Financial Statements Year Ended 31 December 2016.
- Please click here to download the Financial Statements Year Ended 31 December 2015.
- Please click here to download the Financial Statements Year Ended 31 December 2014 and 2013
- Please click here to download the Draft Financial Statements Year Ended 31 December 2012.
IASIO works with a number of State agencies and is committed to the development and delivery of services to assist with primary needs and improve the employment opportunities of marginalised groups.
Irish Association For Social Inclusion Opportunities (IASIO), Is A Not-For-Profit Organisation With Charitable Status (CHY20578) and Company Limited By Guarantee. Registered In Ireland No. 508840
• Conflict of Interest Policy
• Board members roles and responsibilities
• Board Audit Committee Terms of Reference
• IASIO Whistleblowing Policy
• Board Code of Conduct
• Feedback and Complaints Procedure